Asherton, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Asherton, Texas : Dimmit County
Issued: 5:48 am CDT Aug 14, 2022 Latitude: 28.4419323 Longitude: -99.7603293 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 94°F Low: 75°F High: 87°F High: 95°F High: 97°F High: 99°F High: 98°F High: 99°F
Low: 75°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F Low: 77°F Low: 78°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
COTULLA - (KCOT)
81°
Clear
as of 5:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GARNER FLD A - (KUVA)
75°
Clear
as of 6:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LAREDO AFB - (KLRD)
81°
Cloudy
as of 5:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
HONDO - (KHDO)
Mostly Cloudy
as of 5:51 AM CDST
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Wind Data
Calm
50% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 94. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. East wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. East southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 95. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 97. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 99. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 98.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 78.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 99.

Sun Almanac for Asherton, Texas
Sunrise: 07:08 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:44 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:44 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:14 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:13 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:44 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:44 PM
Moon Almanac for Asherton, Texas
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 92%
Moon Age: 17.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 233,883 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Asherton:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:49 am Sun91.3%
Moonrise:10:29 pm Sun87.7%
High Moon:04:36 am Mon85.8%
Moonset:10:51 am Mon83.7%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.