Asbury, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Asbury
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Asbury, Maryland : Caroline County
Issued: 4:44 am EST Dec 10, 2022 Latitude: 38.8570583 Longitude: -75.8566016 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Mostly Sunny on Today 20% chance of rain on Tonight 40% chance of rain on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday Sunny on Tuesday Partly Sunny on Wednesday 60% chance of rain & snow on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
High: 46°F Low: 37°F High: 49°F High: 44°F High: 44°F High: 41°F High: 48°F High: 45°F
Low: 34°F Low: 25°F Low: 22°F Low: 29°F Low: 34°F  
Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Partly Sunny Sunny Partly Sunny Rain & Snow Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
DOVER AFB - (KDOV)
27°
Clear
as of 3:55 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 73%
Dew Point: 19°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.28 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GEORGETOWN - (KGED)
34°
Clear
as of 3:54 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 27°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.28 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
US NAVAL ACADEMY - (KNAK)
37°
Clear
as of 3:54 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 80%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.31 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SALISBURY - (KSBY)
30°
Clear
as of 3:54 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 86%
Dew Point: 27°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.27 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Sunny on Today Today... Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A chance of rain after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph after midnight.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 44. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 44.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 22.

Partly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 41.

50% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of rain and snow before 9pm, then a chance of snow between 9pm and 5am, then a chance of rain and snow after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... Rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.

Sun Almanac for Asbury, Maryland
Sunrise: 07:11 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:41 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:11 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:08 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:45 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:17 PM
Moon Almanac for Asbury, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 95%
Moon Age: 16.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,557 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Asbury:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:32 am Sat94.6%
Moonrise:06:39 pm Sat92.9%
High Moon:02:30 am Sun91.2%
Moonset:10:15 am Sun89.4%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.