Armagh, Pennsylvania Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Pennsylvania by name.
Weather Forecast for Armagh, Pennsylvania : Indiana County
Issued: 12:25 pm EST Nov 30, 2022 Latitude: 40.4536813 Longitude: -79.0319742 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
70% chance of rain & snow on This Afternoon 20% chance of snow on Tonight 20% chance of snow on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 80% chance of rain on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 40% chance of rain on Monday 40% chance of rain on Tuesday
High: 34 °F Low: 22°F High: 33°F High: 49°F High: 54°F High: 38°F High: 42°F High: 46°F
Low: 24°F Low: 36°F Low: 23°F Low: 28°F Low: 33°F  
Rain & Snow Snow Snow Mostly Sunny Rain Mostly Sunny Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
STEWART FIELD - (KIDI)
43°
Feels like 35°F
Cloudy
as of 12:35 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 81%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
Gust: 32 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1700ft, Broken at 5500ft, Solid Overcast at 6500ft
Current Conditions at
JOHNSTOWN - (KJST)
43°
Feels like 34°F
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 12:40 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.70 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
20 MPH
Gust: 29 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1300ft, Broken at 2200ft, Solid Overcast at 3900ft
Current Conditions at
CLEARFIELD - (KFIG)
45°
Feels like 35°F
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 12:38 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 75%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 29.65 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
24 MPH
Gust: 43 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 800ft, Solid Overcast at 4400ft
70% chance of rain & snow This Afternoon This Afternoon... Rain showers likely before 4pm, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 34 by 5pm. West wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

20% chance of snow Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. West wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of snow Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of snow showers before 11am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Calm wind.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.

70% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

80% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Showers, mainly before 1pm. High near 54. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.

30% chance of snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of snow showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain Monday Monday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of rain & snow Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sun Almanac for Armagh, Pennsylvania
Sunrise: 07:19 AM
Sunset: 4:50 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:49 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:21 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:15 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:54 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:27 PM
Moon Almanac for Armagh, Pennsylvania
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 51%
Moon Age: 7.50 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,155 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Armagh:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:15 pm Wed51.7%
High Moon:06:44 pm Wed54.2%
Moonset:12:22 am Thu56.8%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.