Argyle, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Argyle
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Argyle, Georgia : Clinch County
Issued: 8:15 pm EDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 31.0741004 Longitude: -82.6484726 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Morning Fog on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
Low: 70°F High: 95°F High: 85°F High: 88°F High: 88°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 89°F
Low: 69°F Low: 68°F Low: 67°F Low: 66°F Low: 65°F Low: 66°F  
Morning Fog Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
WAYCROSS - (KAYS)
84°
Clear
as of 8:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 48%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DOUGLAS MUNI ARPT - (KDQH)
86°
Clear
as of 8:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 45%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ALMA - (KAMG)
88°
Clear
as of 7:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 43%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MOODY AFB - (KVAD)
84°
Clear
as of 7:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.87 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Morning Fog on Tonight Tonight... Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny and hot, with a high near 95. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind 3 to 7 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 8am. High near 85. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am. Low around 68. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

Sun Almanac for Argyle, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:33 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:06 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:48 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:33 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:21 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:59 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:55 PM
Moon Almanac for Argyle, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 80%
Moon Age: 19.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,315 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Argyle:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:39 am Fri78.1%
High Moon:05:44 am Fri76.0%
Moonset:10:51 am Fri73.8%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.