Antioch, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for Antioch, Nebraska : Sheridan County
Issued: 1:00 am MDT May 28, 2022 Latitude: 42.0683069 Longitude: -102.5821415 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Mostly Clear on Overnight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day 20% chance of  on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
Low: 50°F High: 88°F High: 75°F High: 64°F High: 60°F High: 60°F High: 71°F High: 75°F
Low: 52°F Low: 47°F Low: 43°F Low: 40°F Low: 39°F Low: 45°F  
Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
ALLIANCE - (KAIA)
48°
Clear
as of 2:53 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 81%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SCOTTSBLUFF - (KBFF)
50°
Clear
as of 2:53 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 71%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CHADRON - (KCDR)
48°
Clear
as of 2:53 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 81%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
KIMBALL - (KIBM)
50°
Clear
as of 3:15 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.83 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Clear on Overnight Overnight... Mostly clear, with a low around 50. North wind around 5 mph becoming south southwest.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. West southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southeast in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 10pm and midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 47. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

20% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, mainly before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Breezy.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 71.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 45.

10% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Breezy.

Sun Almanac for Antioch, Nebraska
Sunrise: 05:19 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:46 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:50 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:03 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:32 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:14 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:22 PM
Moon Almanac for Antioch, Nebraska
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 4%
Moon Age: 27.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,758 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Antioch:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:04:18 am Sat4.2%
High Moon:11:28 am Sat3.1%
Moonset:06:49 pm Sat2.2%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.