Ander, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Ander, Texas : Goliad County
Issued: 11:16 pm CDT Aug 8, 2022 Latitude: 28.8577628 Longitude: -97.3422143 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Mostly Clear on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Sunny on Monday
Low: 75°F High: 95°F High: 96°F High: 94°F High: 93°F High: 93°F High: 94°F High: 96°F
Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F  
Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
VICTORIA - (KVCT)
79°
Clear
as of 10:51 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ROCKPORT - (KRKP)
84°
Mostly Clear
as of 10:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 2000ft
Current Conditions at
SAN ANTONIO/STIN - (KSSF)
84°
Clear
as of 10:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 75. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Calm wind becoming south southeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 75. South southeast wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly clear, with a low around 75. Southeast wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light south after midnight.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southeast wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light south southeast after midnight.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light southeast after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 94.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 74.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 96.

Sun Almanac for Ander, Texas
Sunrise: 06:55 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:30 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:40 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:00 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:10 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:29 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:41 PM
Moon Almanac for Ander, Texas
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 88%
Moon Age: 11.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,813 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ander:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:03:51 am Tue89.1%
Moonrise:06:41 pm Tue93.3%
High Moon:11:50 pm Tue94.6%
Moonset:05:01 am Wed95.7%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.