Ambrose, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Ambrose
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Ambrose, Georgia : Coffee County
Issued: 12:15 am EDT May 17, 2022 Latitude: 31.5938031 Longitude: -83.0143147 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight Sunny on Tuesday Morning Fog on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of  on Monday
Low: 66°F High: 90°F High: 94°F High: 94°F High: 92°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 83°F
Low: 63°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F Low: 70°F Low: 68°F Low: 65°F  
Thunderstorms Sunny Morning Fog Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
DOUGLAS MUNI ARPT - (KDQH)
75°
Partly Cloudy
as of 12:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
ALMA - (KAMG)
73°
Cloudy
Thunderstorm
as of 1:04 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 6000ft, Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
WAYCROSS - (KAYS)
75°
Clear
as of 12:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MOODY AFB - (KVAD)
73°
Clear
as of 12:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. West wind 3 to 5 mph.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 90. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.

Morning Fog on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 63. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Morning Fog on Wednesday Wednesday... Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. Light south wind.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 94.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65.

40% chance of  Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 83.

Sun Almanac for Ambrose, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:34 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:07 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:50 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:22 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:00 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:56 PM
Moon Almanac for Ambrose, Georgia
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 15.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,705 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ambrose:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:02:32 am Tue98.2%
Moonset:07:38 am Tue97.5%
Moonrise:10:34 pm Tue94.6%
High Moon:03:36 am Wed93.4%
Moonset:08:36 am Wed92.0%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.