Alum, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Alum, Texas : Wilson County
Issued: 9:06 pm CDT Aug 10, 2022 Latitude: 29.2952397 Longitude: -97.9647261 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Sunny on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday
Low: 74°F High: 96°F High: 95°F High: 93°F High: 93°F High: 95°F High: 97°F High: 99°F
Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 72°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
RANDOLPH AFB - (KRND)
84°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 9:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Few at 8000ft, Scattered at 9500ft, Broken at 15000ft
Current Conditions at
NEW BRAUNFELS - (KBAZ)
84°
Clear
as of 9:51 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
22 MPH
Gust: 30 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SAN ANTONIO/STIN - (KSSF)
88°
Feels like 92°F
Clear
as of 9:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 23 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SAN ANTONIO - (KSAT)
84°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 9:51 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5500ft, Broken at 11000ft, Broken at 25000ft
30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 100. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 101. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the morning.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light southeast in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light south southeast after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 72.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 97.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 73.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny and hot, with a high near 99.

Sun Almanac for Alum, Texas
Sunrise: 06:58 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:32 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:42 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:02 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:12 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:31 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:43 PM
Moon Almanac for Alum, Texas
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 13.6 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,650 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alum:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:12:56 am Thu98.9%
Moonset:06:15 am Thu99.4%
Moonrise:08:31 pm Thu100.0%
Full Moon:08:35 pm Thu100.0%
High Moon:01:56 am Fri100.0%
Moonset:07:27 am Fri99.7%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.