Alsa, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Alsa, Texas : Van Zandt County
Issued: 12:27 pm CDT Aug 19, 2022 Latitude: 32.8184581 Longitude: -96.0338585 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 90% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 92°F Low: 73°F High: 94°F High: 90°F High: 81°F High: 81°F High: 85°F High: 88°F
Low: 76°F Low: 72°F Low: 71°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F  
Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
Greenville - (KGVT)
88°
Feels like 91°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 1:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
MESQUITE - (KHQZ)
88°
Feels like 89°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 1:50 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 45%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 7500ft
Current Conditions at
WOOD CNTY ARPT - (KJDD)
86°
Feels like 89°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 1:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 68°F
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Wind Data
5 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3900ft, Scattered at 4500ft, Scattered at 8000ft
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. East wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming south southwest in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 10am and 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 99. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 90. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 10pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Low around 72. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

90% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 81. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 81. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

Sun Almanac for Alsa, Texas
Sunrise: 06:50 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:25 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:31 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:54 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:01 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:22 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:33 PM
Moon Almanac for Alsa, Texas
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 44%
Moon Age: 22.7 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,604 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alsa:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:02:39 pm Fri44.3%
Moonrise:12:52 am Sat40.2%
High Moon:08:12 am Sat37.4%
Moonset:03:37 pm Sat34.6%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.