Allmon, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Allmon, Texas : Floyd County
Issued: 12:30 am CDT Aug 9, 2022 Latitude: 33.8814695 Longitude: -101.5132186 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Monday
Low: 70°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 92°F High: 93°F High: 96°F High: 97°F
Low: 68°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F Low: 68°F Low: 70°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
PLAINVIEW - (KPVW)
79°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 8000ft, Broken at 9000ft, Broken at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
LUBBOCK - (KLBB)
81°
Partly Cloudy
as of 11:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 47%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.13 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 14000ft, Scattered at 18000ft
Current Conditions at
CHILDRESS - (KCDS)
84°
Mostly Clear
as of 11:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 45%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
SNYDER - (KSNK)
82°
Cloudy
as of 12:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 48%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 11000ft
20% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. West southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. South southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northeast after midnight. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east southeast in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. East southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 67. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 92. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east southeast in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 67. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 93.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 68.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 96.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 70.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny and hot, with a high near 97.

Sun Almanac for Allmon, Texas
Sunrise: 07:04 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:37 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:06 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:05 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:38 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:31 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:12 PM
Moon Almanac for Allmon, Texas
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 88%
Moon Age: 11.5 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,802 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Allmon:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:03:53 am Tue89.1%
Moonrise:07:14 pm Tue93.5%
High Moon:12:07 am Wed94.7%
Moonset:05:04 am Wed95.7%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.