Allenhurst, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Allenhurst
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Allenhurst, Georgia : Liberty County
Issued: 7:07 pm EDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 31.7841014 Longitude: -81.6076117 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Mostly Clear on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
Low: 71°F High: 95°F High: 89°F High: 88°F High: 88°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 89°F
Low: 68°F Low: 67°F Low: 66°F Low: 66°F Low: 68°F Low: 67°F  
Mostly Clear Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
FORT STEWART - (KLHW)
88°
Feels like 91°F
Clear
as of 7:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HUNTER AFB - (KSVN)
82°
Clear
as of 8:12 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SAVANNAH - (KSAV)
88°
Feels like 92°F
Mostly Clear
as of 7:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.85 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 7000ft, Few at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
BRUNSWICK - (KSSI)
82°
Clear
as of 7:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
Gust: 18 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 71. South wind around 6 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Light south wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A slight chance of showers between 8am and 2pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

Sun Almanac for Allenhurst, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:27 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:00 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:46 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:27 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:19 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:52 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:53 PM
Moon Almanac for Allenhurst, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 79%
Moon Age: 19.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,325 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Allenhurst:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:37 am Fri78.1%
High Moon:05:39 am Fri76.0%
Moonset:10:45 am Fri73.8%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.