Alandale, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Alandale, Illinois : Madison County
Issued: 11:57 am CDT May 26, 2022 Latitude: 38.9389368 Longitude: -90.2292778 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday
80% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Friday Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Memorial Day Sunny on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 70°F Low: 57°F High: 69°F High: 79°F High: 86°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 91°F
Low: 55°F Low: 64°F Low: 71°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
ALTON - (KALN)
72°
Partly Cloudy
as of 12:50 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 53%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.71 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
21 MPH
Gust: 24 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4800ft, Scattered at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
ST CHARLES - (KSET)
72°
Cloudy
as of 12:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 53%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.70 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 5000ft, Solid Overcast at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
ST LOUIS - (KSTL)
70°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:51 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.72 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
Gust: 25 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4600ft, Broken at 6000ft, Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
EAST ST LOUIS - (KCPS)
70°
Cloudy
as of 12:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 56%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.72 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
Gust: 23 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 4300ft, Broken at 5500ft, Solid Overcast at 7000ft
80% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 4pm. High near 70. South wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 7pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Northwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 79. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 64.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Sunny, with a high near 90.

Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Clear, with a low around 69.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 90.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 70.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 91.

Sun Almanac for Alandale, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:40 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:09 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:47 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:30 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:26 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:47 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:09 PM
Moon Almanac for Alandale, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 13%
Moon Age: 26.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,540 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Alandale:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:04:46 pm Thu12.0%
Moonrise:04:08 am Fri9.1%
High Moon:10:53 am Fri7.6%
Moonset:05:48 pm Fri6.1%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.