Addicks, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Addicks
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Addicks, Texas : Harris County
Issued: 7:21 am CDT Aug 14, 2022 Latitude: 29.7824508 Longitude: -95.6424457 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Today 10% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 96°F Low: 78°F High: 96°F High: 98°F High: 99°F High: 99°F High: 94°F High: 94°F
Low: 77°F Low: 78°F Low: 79°F Low: 77°F Low: 77°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
SUGAR LAND/HULL FIELD - (KSGR)
79°
Mostly Clear
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Few at 2200ft
Current Conditions at
HOUSTON/D W HOOKS - (KDWH)
77°
Clear
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HOUSTON - (KIAH)
77°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2500ft, Broken at 3500ft, Broken at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
HOUSTON/HOBBY AP - (KHOU)
81°
Clear
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 2500ft, Scattered at 4500ft, Broken at 8500ft, Broken at 15000ft
40% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between noon and 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 106. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

10% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 78. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 105. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light south after midnight.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Sunny and hot, with a high near 98. Light southwest wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 78.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 99.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 79.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 99. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 94.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

Sun Almanac for Addicks, Texas
Sunrise: 06:50 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:25 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:30 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:55 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:59 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:24 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:30 PM
Moon Almanac for Addicks, Texas
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 92%
Moon Age: 17.5 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 234,005 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Addicks:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:31 am Sun91.4%
Moonrise:10:12 pm Sun87.8%
High Moon:04:19 am Mon85.9%
Moonset:10:34 am Mon83.8%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.