Ace, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Ace
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Ace, Texas : Polk County
Issued: 7:21 am CDT Aug 12, 2022 Latitude: 30.5363152 Longitude: -94.8243744 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
40% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Sunny on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 94°F Low: 74°F High: 91°F High: 97°F High: 98°F High: 98°F High: 100°F High: 96°F
Low: 72°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
CONROE - (KCXO)
91°
Feels like 98°F
Mostly Clear
as of 11:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 4300ft, Few at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
HUNTSVILLE - (KUTS)
93°
Feels like 98°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 11:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 46%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 4500ft
Current Conditions at
LUFKIN - (KLFK)
90°
Feels like 96°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 11:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 5000ft, Scattered at 6500ft
Current Conditions at
HOUSTON - (KIAH)
91°
Feels like 100°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 11:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered Towering Cumulus at 3500ft, Scattered at 25000ft
40% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 105. Northeast wind around 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 101. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 97. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 73.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny and hot, with a high near 98.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 74.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny and hot, with a high near 98.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 75.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny and hot, with a high near 100.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96.

Sun Almanac for Ace, Texas
Sunrise: 06:44 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:19 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:30 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:49 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:00 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:17 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:32 PM
Moon Almanac for Ace, Texas
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 15.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,376 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ace:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:01 pm Fri98.6%
High Moon:02:38 am Sat97.9%
Moonset:08:21 am Sat97.0%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.