Abbott, Pennsylvania Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Pennsylvania by name.
Weather Forecast for Abbott, Pennsylvania : Potter County
Issued: 12:46 pm EST Nov 30, 2022 Latitude: 41.5822889 Longitude: -77.7844354 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
90% chance of rain & snow on This Afternoon 30% chance of snow on Tonight 20% chance of snow on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 80% chance of rain on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 30% chance of rain on Monday 40% chance of freezing rain on Tuesday
High: 33 °F Low: 23°F High: 36°F High: 43°F High: 51°F High: 38°F High: 39°F High: 43°F
Low: 20°F Low: 32°F Low: 23°F Low: 24°F Low: 29°F  
Rain & Snow Snow Snow Mostly Sunny Rain Mostly Sunny Rain Freezing Rain
-
Current Conditions at
WELLSVILLE MUNI - (KELZ)
45°
Feels like 35°F
Cloudy
Rain
as of 12:28 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 75%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 29.55 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
26 MPH
Gust: 46 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 800ft, Broken at 1400ft, Solid Overcast at 3300ft
Current Conditions at
BRADFORD - (KBFD)
43°
Feels like 34°F
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 12:04 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 75%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 29.59 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
18 MPH
Gust: 35 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1000ft, Broken at 1600ft, Solid Overcast at 3000ft
Current Conditions at
CLEARFIELD - (KFIG)
46°
Feels like 38°F
Cloudy
Rain
as of 12:25 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 29.63 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
24 MPH
Gust: 46 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 700ft, Broken at 1700ft, Solid Overcast at 4200ft
Current Conditions at
UNIVERSITY PARK - (KUNV)
48°
Feels like 43°F
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 11:53 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 29.63 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 800ft, Solid Overcast at 1300ft
90% chance of rain & snow This Afternoon This Afternoon... Rain showers before 4pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Temperature falling to around 33 by 5pm. Breezy, with a west wind 18 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 48 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

30% chance of snow Tonight Tonight... Scattered snow showers, mainly after 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Breezy, with a west wind 18 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 44 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of snow Thursday Thursday... Isolated snow showers before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Light and variable wind.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.

60% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

80% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Showers, mainly before 1pm. High near 51. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Breezy.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.

30% chance of rain Monday Monday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of freezing rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of rain or freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of freezing rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of rain or freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sun Almanac for Abbott, Pennsylvania
Sunrise: 07:18 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:47 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:13 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:12 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:47 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:21 PM
Moon Almanac for Abbott, Pennsylvania
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 51%
Moon Age: 7.50 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,152 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Abbott:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:12 pm Wed51.7%
High Moon:06:38 pm Wed54.2%
Moonset:12:15 am Thu56.8%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.