Yarnall, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Yarnall, Texas : Carson County
Issued: 10:38 am CST Nov 20, 2019 Latitude: 35.2106068 Longitude: -101.5385079 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight 40% chance of rain on Thursday 20% chance of snow on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Monday Partly Sunny on Tuesday
High: 70°F Low: 37°F High: 49°F High: 44°F High: 56°F High: 60°F High: 59°F High: 44°F
Low: 30°F Low: 27°F Low: 29°F Low: 32°F Low: 29°F  
Thunderstorms Mostly Clear Rain Snow Sunny Sunny Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
AMARILLO - (KAMA)
61°
Mostly Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 10:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 63%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
22 MPH
Gust: 28 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 8000ft, Broken at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
BORGER - (KBGD)
64°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:51 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
PAMPA - (KPPA)
64°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:55 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
DALHART - (KDHT)
63°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 51%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
26 MPH
Gust: 35 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 6500ft
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 3pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 70. South southwest wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 37. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

40% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of rain after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Wind chill values between 29 and 39 early. North wind 10 to 15 mph becoming east in the afternoon.

90% chance of rain & snow Thursday Night Thursday Night... Rain before 10pm, then rain and snow between 10pm and 3am, then a chance of snow after 3am. Low around 30. Wind chill values between 22 and 27. Northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

20% chance of snow Friday Friday... A slight chance of snow, mixing with rain after 10am, then gradually ending. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 56. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Clear, with a low around 29. West wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 60. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 32.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 59.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.

Partly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 44.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Yarnall, Texas
Sunrise: 07:26 AM
Sunset: 5:38 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:59 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:05 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:28 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:36 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:58 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:06 PM
Moon Almanac for Yarnall, Texas
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 40%
Moon Age: 23.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,041 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Yarnall:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:02:17 pm Wed39.5%
Moonrise:01:42 am Thu34.2%
High Moon:08:22 am Thu31.2%
Moonset:02:53 pm Thu28.3%
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
First Quarter: Mon Nov 4
Full Moon: Tue Nov 12
Last Quarter: Tue Nov 19
New Moon: Tue Nov 26
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.