Wahoo, Tennessee Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Tennessee by name.
Weather Forecast for Wahoo, Tennessee : Sullivan County
Issued: 3:17 pm EDT Jul 9, 2020 Latitude: 36.4709362 Longitude: -82.4520897 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Morning Fog on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Morning Fog on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
Low: 69°F High: 90°F High: 86°F High: 89°F High: 85°F High: 89°F High: 94°F High: 93°F
Low: 68°F Low: 65°F Low: 66°F Low: 63°F Low: 64°F Low: 68°F  
Morning Fog Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Morning Fog Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
ABINGDON - (KVJI)
88°
Clear
as of 5:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 35%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WISE/LONESOME PINE - (KLNP)
88°
Clear
as of 5:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 40%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BOONE - (KTNB)
81°
Clear
as of 5:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 51%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Morning Fog on Tonight Tonight... Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 69. Calm wind.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 3pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny and hot, with a high near 90. Heat index values as high as 96. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8am, then a chance of showers between 8am and 11am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am, then a slight chance of showers. Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Morning Fog on Monday Night Monday Night... Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 63.

Morning Fog on Tuesday Tuesday... Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 89.

Patchy Fog on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 64.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog. Otherwise, sunny and hot, with a high near 94.

10% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly clear, with a low around 68.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny and hot, with a high near 93.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Wahoo, Tennessee
Sunrise: 06:20 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:50 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:20 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:13 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:57 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:32 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:38 PM
Moon Almanac for Wahoo, Tennessee
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 78%
Moon Age: 19.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,467 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Wahoo:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:07 am Fri75.7%
High Moon:05:47 am Fri73.7%
Moonset:11:34 am Fri71.6%
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
First Quarter: Sun Jun 28
Full Moon: Sun Jul 5
Last Quarter: Sun Jul 12
New Moon: Mon Jul 20
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.