Tracewood, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Tracewood
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Tracewood, Mississippi : Lee County
Issued: 9:18 am CDT Sep 28, 2020 Latitude: 34.2653844 Longitude: -88.7544983 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Today 10% chance of rain on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday
High: 71°F Low: 53°F High: 69°F High: 72°F High: 73°F High: 67°F High: 69°F High: 71°F
Low: 48°F Low: 54°F Low: 47°F Low: 44°F Low: 48°F  
Thunderstorms Rain Rain Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
TUPELO - (KTUP)
72°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 10:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 6 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 900ft, Solid Overcast at 1300ft
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS AFB - (KCBM)
81°
Clear
Thunderstorm In Vicinity
as of 10:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS ARPT - (KGTR)
79°
Cloudy
as of 10:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 21 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 2000ft
Current Conditions at
MEMPHIS - (KMEM)
61°
Cloudy
as of 10:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 900ft, Broken at 1500ft, Solid Overcast at 2200ft
70% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between noon and 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 71. West wind around 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

10% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 10 percent chance of showers before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 48. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 72. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Clear, with a low around 54. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 73. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Clear, with a low around 47. North northwest wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 67.

Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Clear, with a low around 44.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 69.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 48.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 71.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Tracewood, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:48 AM
Sunset: 6:43 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:23 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:08 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:54 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:37 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:25 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:06 PM
Moon Almanac for Tracewood, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 91%
Moon Age: 11.8 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,719 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Tracewood:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:05:33 pm Mon91.9%
High Moon:11:01 pm Mon93.1%
Moonset:04:36 am Tue94.2%
New Moon: Thu Sep 17
First Quarter: Wed Sep 23
Full Moon: Thu Oct 1
Last Quarter: Fri Oct 9
New Moon: Fri Oct 16
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.