Thomaston, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Thomaston
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Thomaston, Georgia : Upson County
Issued: 12:01 am EST Nov 29, 2020 Latitude: 32.8881879 Longitude: -84.3265855 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Patchy Fog on Overnight 70% chance of rain on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Sunny on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday 20% chance of  on Thursday 30% chance of rain on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday
Low: 53°F High: 62°F High: 51°F High: 44°F High: 55°F High: 56°F High: 57°F High: 55°F
Low: 47°F Low: 29°F Low: 26°F Low: 31°F Low: 42°F Low: 39°F  
Patchy Fog Rain Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Partly Sunny Rain Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
THOMASTON - (KOPN)
54°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 1:35 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 30.10 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
Current Conditions at
PEACHTREE - (KFFC)
48°
Clear
Mist
as of 12:53 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 30.11 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
NEWNAN-COWETA ARPT - (KCCO)
54°
Clear
as of 1:35 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 81%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LA GRANGE - (KLGC)
50°
Clear
as of 1:35 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Patchy Fog on Overnight Overnight... Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Calm wind.

70% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Showers likely, mainly after 3pm. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 62. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

90% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly before 5am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5am. Low around 47. East wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7am, then a slight chance of showers between 7am and 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 44.

Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Clear, with a low around 26.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 55.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 31.

20% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.

40% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.

30% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Thomaston, Georgia
Sunrise: 07:21 AM
Sunset: 5:31 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:54 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:58 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:24 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:28 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:54 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:58 PM
Moon Almanac for Thomaston, Georgia
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 13.7 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,979 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Thomaston:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:06:33 am Sun99.2%
Moonrise:05:14 pm Sun99.8%
High Moon:12:19 am Mon100.0%
Full Moon:04:30 am Mon100.0%
Moonset:07:30 am Mon100.0%
New Moon: Sun Nov 15
First Quarter: Sat Nov 21
Full Moon: Mon Nov 30
Last Quarter: Mon Dec 7
New Moon: Mon Dec 14
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.