your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Washington : Teanaway
Weather Forecast for Teanaway, Washington:
Issued: 355 AM PST MON NOV 24 2014    Expiration: 400 PM PST MON NOV 24 2014

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
Weather Forecast Teanaway, Washington Mon, Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs 39 to 45. West wind 10 to 15 mph.Weather Forecast Teanaway, Washington Tue, Cloudy. Rain in the morning...Then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Breezy. Highs 45 to 51. West wind 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.Weather Forecast Teanaway, Washington Wed, Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers in the morning. Highs 45 to 51. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.Weather Forecast Teanaway, Washington Thu, Cloudy. A chance of rain. Highs 42 to 47.Weather Forecast Teanaway, Washington Fri, Rain likely. Highs 40 to 46.Weather Forecast Teanaway, Washington Sat, Mostly cloudy. A chance of snow and rain. Highs 31 to 36.Weather Forecast Teanaway, Washington Sun, Cloudy. A chance of snow and rain. Highs 28 to 33.
High: 42°F
Low: 36°F
High: 48°F
Low: 40°F
High: 48°F
Low: 38°F
High: 45°F
Low: 37°F
High: 43°F
Low: 28°F
High: 34°F
Low: 25°F
High: 31°F
RainRainShowersRainRainSnow
And
Rain
Snow
And
Rain

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Teanaway, Washington: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Teanaway, Washington Mon, Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs 39 to 45. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
Monday...Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs 39 to 45. West wind 10 to 15 mph.


Weather Forecast Teanaway, Washington Tue, Cloudy. Rain in the morning...Then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Breezy. Highs 45 to 51. West wind 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.
Tuesday...Cloudy. Rain in the morning...Then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Breezy. Highs 45 to 51. West wind 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.


Weather Forecast Teanaway, Washington Wed, Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers in the morning. Highs 45 to 51. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.
Wednesday...Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers in the morning. Highs 45 to 51. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.


Weather Forecast Teanaway, Washington Thu, Cloudy. A chance of rain. Highs 42 to 47.
Thursday...Cloudy. A chance of rain. Highs 42 to 47.


Weather Forecast Teanaway, Washington Fri, Rain likely. Highs 40 to 46.
Friday...Rain likely. Highs 40 to 46.


Weather Forecast Teanaway, Washington Sat, Mostly cloudy. A chance of snow and rain. Highs 31 to 36.
Saturday...Mostly cloudy. A chance of snow and rain. Highs 31 to 36.


Weather Forecast Teanaway, Washington Sun, Cloudy. A chance of snow and rain. Highs 28 to 33.
Sunday...Cloudy. A chance of snow and rain. Highs 28 to 33.


washington current wind direction map washington precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Ellensburg Bowers Field, WA
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Teanaway, Washington Clear 33°F
Clear
33°F
Humidity: 71%
Wind Speed: N 7 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 360
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 30.32 in.
Dewpoint: 25°F
Heat Index: 33°F
Wind Chill: 27°F
Teanaway, Washington Weather Radar Image Teanaway, Washington Weather Satellite Image
Washington Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Washington Current Temperature Map
Washington Current Wind Speed Map
Washington Temperature Forecast Map
Washington Precipitation Forecast Map
Washington Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 6:44 AM PST Moon Phase:
Waxing Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waxing Crescent Moon for Ellensburg Bowers Field, Wa
Sunrise: 7:18 AM PST
Sunset: 4:19 PM PST
Civil Twilight: 4:54 PM PST
Moonrise: 9:17 AM PST
Moonset: 6:48 PM PST
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Teanaway, Washington, United States  Lat: 47.18N, Lon: 120.86W
Wx Zone: WAZ520 ICAO Used: KELN