Samsonville, Vermont Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Samsonville
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Vermont by name.
Weather Forecast for Samsonville, Vermont : Franklin County
Issued: 3:25 pm EDT Jun 6, 2020 Latitude: 44.9236577 Longitude: -72.7326339 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
40% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Sunday Sunny on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Partly Sunny on Wednesday 30% chance of  on Thursday Partly Sunny on Friday 40% chance of  on Saturday
High: 74°F Low: 51°F High: 66°F High: 68°F High: 79°F High: 89°F High: 80°F High: 79°F High: 72°F
Low: 46°F Low: 53°F Low: 61°F Low: 65°F Low: 60°F Low: 58°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MORRISVILLE - (KMVL)
79°
Mostly Clear
as of 4:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 34%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.70 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 21 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
BURLINGTON - (KBTV)
81°
Partly Cloudy
as of 4:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 32%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.68 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 8000ft
Current Conditions at
PLATTSBURGH AFB - (KPBG)
72°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 4:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 46%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.73 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
23 MPH
Gust: 43 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 7500ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
ST JOHNSBURY - (K1V4)
77°
Clear
as of 4:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 33%
Dew Point: 46°F
Pressure: 29.66 in.
Wind Data
Calm
40% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 74. Northwest wind around 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a slight chance of showers between 1am and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. North wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers between 10am and 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. North wind 5 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Light and variable wind.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 68. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Light southwest wind.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph after midnight.

Partly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 89. South wind 7 to 14 mph.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind 7 to 13 mph.

30% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.

Partly Sunny on Friday Friday... Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.

30% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Calm wind.

40% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Samsonville, Vermont
Sunrise: 05:05 AM
Sunset: 8:34 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:28 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:11 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 03:40 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:00 PM
Astro Sunrise: 02:38 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:02 PM
Moon Almanac for Samsonville, Vermont
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 15.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 234,946 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Samsonville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:48 pm Sat97.9%
High Moon:02:13 am Sun97.2%
Moonset:06:37 am Sun96.5%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.