Roscoe, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Roscoe
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Roscoe, Mississippi : Newton County
Issued: 3:16 am CDT Mar 28, 2020 Latitude: 32.4509744 Longitude: -89.0131107 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Partly Sunny on Today 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Cloudy on Sunday 30% chance of rain on Monday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Partly Sunny on Friday
High: 89°F Low: 62°F High: 79°F High: 74°F High: 74°F High: 71°F High: 71°F High: 71°F
Low: 58°F Low: 58°F Low: 50°F Low: 48°F Low: 49°F  
Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Mostly Cloudy Rain Thunderstorms Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MERIDIAN KEY FIELD - (KMEI)
72°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:58 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 600ft
Current Conditions at
MERIDIAN NAS - (KNMM)
70°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 3:39 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1600ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSON INTERNATIONAL - (KJAN)
70°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 3:14 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.87 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1300ft
Current Conditions at
LAUREL-HATIESBURG - (KPIB)
70°
Cloudy
as of 2:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 400ft
Partly Sunny on Today Today... Partly sunny, with a high near 89. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Increasing clouds, with a low around 62. South wind around 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Sunday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Northwest wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. North northeast wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of rain Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 74. Northeast wind around 5 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 58. East northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms before 1pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. High near 74. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 71. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.

Partly Sunny on Friday Friday... Partly sunny, with a high near 71.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Roscoe, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:48 AM
Sunset: 7:13 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:24 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:38 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:55 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:07 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:25 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:36 PM
Moon Almanac for Roscoe, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 14%
Moon Age: 3.56 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,007 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Roscoe:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:20 am Sat14.9%
High Moon:04:14 pm Sat17.0%
Moonset:11:14 pm Sat19.2%
New Moon: Tue Mar 24
First Quarter: Wed Apr 1
Full Moon: Tue Apr 7
Last Quarter: Tue Apr 14
New Moon: Wed Apr 22
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.