your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Indiana : Roanoke
Weather Forecast for Roanoke, Indiana:
Issued: 649 AM EST MON NOV 24 2014    Expiration: 515 PM EST MON NOV 24 2014

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
Weather Forecast Roanoke, Indiana Mon, Cloudy. Rain showers and a slight chance of a thunderstorm in the morning...Then chance of rain showers...Possibly mixed with snow showers in the afternoon. Windy. No snow accumulation. Highs in the mid 50s. Temperatures falling into the 30s in the afternoon. Southwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.Weather Forecast Roanoke, Indiana Tue, Cloudy. Slight chance of snow showers in the morning... Then chance of flurries in the afternoon. Much colder. Highs in the lower 30s. West winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of measurable precipitation 20 percent.Weather Forecast Roanoke, Indiana Wed, Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.Weather Forecast Roanoke, Indiana Thu, Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the lower 30s.Weather Forecast Roanoke, Indiana Fri, Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Highs in the lower 30s.Weather Forecast Roanoke, Indiana Sat, Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 40s.Weather Forecast Roanoke, Indiana Sun, Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers or snow showers. Lows in the lower 30s. Highs in the lower 40s.
High: 55°F
Low: 29°F
High: 31°F
Low: 21°F
High: 35°F
Low: 25°F
High: 31°F
Low: 18°F
High: 31°F
Low: 29°F
High: 45°F
Low: 31°F
High: 41°F
Low: 31°F
SnowSnowPartly
Cloudy
SnowSnowShowersSnow

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Roanoke, Indiana: 3 Day View   


WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM EST THIS EVENING

Weather Forecast Roanoke, Indiana Mon, Cloudy. Rain showers and a slight chance of a thunderstorm in the morning...Then chance of rain showers...Possibly mixed with snow showers in the afternoon. Windy. No snow accumulation. Highs in the mid 50s. Temperatures falling into the 30s in the afternoon. Southwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.
Monday...Cloudy. Rain showers and a slight chance of a thunderstorm in the morning...Then chance of rain showers...Possibly mixed with snow showers in the afternoon. Windy. No snow accumulation. Highs in the mid 50s. Temperatures falling into the 30s in the afternoon. Southwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.


Weather Forecast Roanoke, Indiana Tue, Cloudy. Slight chance of snow showers in the morning... Then chance of flurries in the afternoon. Much colder. Highs in the lower 30s. West winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of measurable precipitation 20 percent.
Tuesday...Cloudy. Slight chance of snow showers in the morning... Then chance of flurries in the afternoon. Much colder. Highs in the lower 30s. West winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of measurable precipitation 20 percent.


Weather Forecast Roanoke, Indiana Wed, Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday...Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.


Weather Forecast Roanoke, Indiana Thu, Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the lower 30s.
Thursday...Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the lower 30s.


Weather Forecast Roanoke, Indiana Fri, Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Highs in the lower 30s.
Friday...Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Highs in the lower 30s.


Weather Forecast Roanoke, Indiana Sat, Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 40s.
Saturday...Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 40s.


Weather Forecast Roanoke, Indiana Sun, Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers or snow showers. Lows in the lower 30s. Highs in the lower 40s.
Sunday...Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers or snow showers. Lows in the lower 30s. Highs in the lower 40s.


indiana current wind direction map indiana precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Roanoke, Indiana Light Rain 55°F
Light Rain
55°F
Humidity: 89%
Wind Speed: SSW 17 MPH G 24
Wind Dir Deg: 200
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 29.16 in.
Dewpoint: 52°F
Heat Index: 55°F
Wind Chill: 51°F
Roanoke, Indiana Weather Radar Image Roanoke, Indiana Weather Satellite Image
Indiana Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Indiana Current Temperature Map
Indiana Current Wind Speed Map
Indiana Temperature Forecast Map
Indiana Precipitation Forecast Map
Indiana Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 7:07 AM EST Moon Phase:
Waxing Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waxing Crescent Moon for Roanoke, In
Sunrise: 7:37 AM EST
Sunset: 5:16 PM EST
Civil Twilight: 5:46 PM EST
Moonrise: 9:32 AM EST
Moonset: 7:38 PM EST
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Roanoke, Indiana, United States  Lat: 40.96N, Lon: 85.37W
Wx Zone: INZ025 ICAO Used: KFWA