Riverton, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Riverton
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Riverton, Mississippi : Coahoma County
Issued: 4:37 am CDT Mar 29, 2020 Latitude: 34.1931643 Longitude: -90.5792658 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Sunny on Today Mostly Cloudy on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Partly Sunny on Thursday 30% chance of  on Friday 30% chance of rain on Saturday
High: 72°F Low: 54°F High: 69°F High: 60°F High: 63°F High: 67°F High: 68°F High: 63°F
Low: 53°F Low: 43°F Low: 48°F Low: 52°F Low: 50°F  
Sunny Mostly Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
TUNICA - (KUTA)
55°
Clear
as of 6:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 71%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GREENVILLE - (KGLH)
55°
Clear
as of 5:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GREENWOOD - (KGWO)
57°
Clear
as of 5:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
STUTTGART - (KSGT)
54°
Clear
as of 5:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 81%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on Today Today... Sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Calm wind.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A slight chance of rain, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

90% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 53. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the evening.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Calm wind.

Partly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Partly sunny, with a high near 67.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.

30% chance of  Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 68.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

30% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Riverton, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:53 AM
Sunset: 7:21 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:27 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:46 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:58 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:16 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:28 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:46 PM
Moon Almanac for Riverton, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 22%
Moon Age: 4.59 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,463 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Riverton:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:59 am Sun22.7%
High Moon:05:08 pm Sun25.2%
Moonset:12:22 am Mon27.9%
New Moon: Tue Mar 24
First Quarter: Wed Apr 1
Full Moon: Tue Apr 7
Last Quarter: Tue Apr 14
New Moon: Wed Apr 22
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.