Redding, Iowa Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Iowa by name.
Weather Forecast for Redding, Iowa : Ringgold County
Issued: 6:03 am CDT May 21, 2019 Latitude: 40.6047134 Longitude: -94.387736 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day
90% chance of thunderstorms on Today 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Sunny on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of rain on Sunday 30% chance of rain on Memorial Day
High: 58°F Low: 50°F High: 72°F High: 77°F High: 79°F High: 77°F High: 77°F High: 76°F
Low: 55°F Low: 66°F Low: 61°F Low: 61°F Low: 60°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Rain
-
90% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Periods of showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 58. Windy, with an east wind 15 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 50. East southeast wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 72. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. East northeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 1am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 1am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.

30% chance of rain Memorial Day Memorial Day... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Redding, Iowa
Sunrise: 05:56 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:24 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:04 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:44 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:44 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:00 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:28 PM
Moon Almanac for Redding, Iowa
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 93%
Moon Age: 17.3 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 244,656 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Redding:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:12 am Tue92.4%
Moonrise:11:29 pm Tue88.6%
High Moon:04:16 am Wed87.2%
Moonset:09:04 am Wed85.9%
New Moon: Sat May 4
First Quarter: Sat May 11
Full Moon: Sat May 18
Last Quarter: Sun May 26
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.