Rainey, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Rainey
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Rainey, Mississippi : Jones County
Issued: 2:16 am CST Feb 23, 2020 Latitude: 31.5212788 Longitude: -89.3506182 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Cloudy on Overnight Increasing Clouds on Sunday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday 20% chance of  on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday
Low: 37°F High: 63°F High: 68°F High: 67°F High: 54°F High: 52°F High: 60°F High: 62°F
Low: 51°F Low: 53°F Low: 46°F Low: 33°F Low: 32°F Low: 39°F  
Cloudy Increasing Clouds Thunderstorms Mostly Cloudy Partly Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
LAUREL-HATIESBURG - (KPIB)
41°
Clear
as of 1:56 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.30 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HATTIESBURG - (KHBG)
39°
Clear
as of 1:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.29 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MERIDIAN KEY FIELD - (KMEI)
41°
Clear
as of 1:58 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 86%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.29 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
JACKSON INTERNATIONAL - (KJAN)
45°
Clear
as of 1:54 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.27 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Cloudy on Overnight Overnight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Calm wind.

Increasing Clouds on Sunday Sunday... Increasing clouds, with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Cloudy, with a low around 51. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 68. Light south southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 53. South wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. West northwest wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph after midnight.

20% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 52.

Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Clear, with a low around 32.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 60.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 39.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 62.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Rainey, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:31 AM
Sunset: 5:50 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:07 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:15 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:38 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:43 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:10 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:11 PM
Moon Almanac for Rainey, Mississippi
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 0%
Moon Age: 29.2 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,813 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Rainey:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:06:49 am Sun0.0%
New Moon:09:31 am Sun0.0%
High Moon:12:22 pm Sun0.0%
Moonset:06:01 pm Sun0.1%
New Moon: Fri Jan 24
First Quarter: Sat Feb 1
Full Moon: Sun Feb 9
Last Quarter: Sat Feb 15
New Moon: Sun Feb 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.