Plover, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Plover, Texas : Tarrant County
Issued: 6:44 am CDT Jun 19, 2019 Latitude: 32.5915242 Longitude: -97.4855766 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 93°F Low: 72°F High: 97°F High: 96°F High: 92°F High: 92°F High: 90°F High: 90°F
Low: 76°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
20% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 1pm and 4pm. Some of the storms could be severe. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 105. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 10pm. Some of the storms could be severe. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 97. Heat index values as high as 105. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 76. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. South wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. South wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. South wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 90.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Plover, Texas
Sunrise: 06:22 AM
Sunset: 8:40 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:54 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:09 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:19 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:44 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:41 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:22 PM
Moon Almanac for Plover, Texas
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 95%
Moon Age: 16.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,428 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Plover:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:49 pm Wed92.5%
High Moon:04:02 am Thu91.3%
Moonset:09:17 am Thu90.1%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.