Pike, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Pike, Texas : Collin County
Issued: 3:23 am CST Nov 20, 2019 Latitude: 33.3223343 Longitude: -96.3030356 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Mostly Cloudy on Today 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 74°F Low: 63°F High: 73°F High: 57°F High: 57°F High: 64°F High: 67°F High: 65°F
Low: 48°F Low: 37°F Low: 37°F Low: 44°F Low: 49°F  
Mostly Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
MCKINNEY - (KTKI)
64°
Cloudy
as of 10:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 900ft
Current Conditions at
Greenville - (KGVT)
70°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 11:10 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 73%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1500ft, Scattered at 2500ft, Broken at 3400ft
Current Conditions at
DENISON - (KGYI)
64°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 10:50 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
Gust: 25 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 800ft
Mostly Cloudy on Today Today... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. South southeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 63. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 73. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 48. South southeast wind around 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 57. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.

Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Clear, with a low around 37. West southwest wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 64. West wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 44.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 65.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Pike, Texas
Sunrise: 07:01 AM
Sunset: 5:21 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:34 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:47 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:04 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:17 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:47 PM
Moon Almanac for Pike, Texas
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 40%
Moon Age: 23.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,036 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Pike:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:01:53 pm Wed39.7%
Moonrise:01:22 am Thu34.4%
High Moon:08:00 am Thu31.4%
Moonset:02:30 pm Thu28.5%
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
First Quarter: Mon Nov 4
Full Moon: Tue Nov 12
Last Quarter: Tue Nov 19
New Moon: Tue Nov 26
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.