Pecan, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Pecan
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Pecan, Mississippi : Jackson County
Issued: 4:21 pm CST Feb 24, 2020 Latitude: 30.4435318 Longitude: -88.4291783 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
70% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 66°F Low: 59°F High: 69°F High: 61°F High: 55°F High: 61°F High: 63°F High: 61°F High: 67°F
Low: 48°F Low: 34°F Low: 33°F Low: 40°F Low: 38°F Low: 46°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
PASCAGOULA - (KPQL)
66°
Cloudy
as of 4:53 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
MOBILE - (KMOB)
64°
Cloudy
as of 4:56 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 800ft, Solid Overcast at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
BROOKLEY ARPT - (KBFM)
66°
Cloudy
as of 4:53 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.83 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 500ft, Broken at 6000ft, Solid Overcast at 8000ft
Current Conditions at
BILOXI - (KBIX)
63°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 4:56 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.80 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 13000ft
70% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 66. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Patchy fog after midnight. Low around 59. South wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 69. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph after midnight.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 61. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.

Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Clear, with a low around 34. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 55. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Clear, with a low around 33. Northwest wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 61. West wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 40. West wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 63. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 61. North wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

10% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Pecan, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:25 AM
Sunset: 5:48 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:01 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:13 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:33 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:41 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:05 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:09 PM
Moon Almanac for Pecan, Mississippi
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 2%
Moon Age: 1.19 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,588 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Pecan:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:06:52 pm Mon1.7%
Moonrise:07:47 am Tue3.2%
High Moon:01:43 pm Tue4.1%
Moonset:07:45 pm Tue5.1%
New Moon: Sun Feb 23
First Quarter: Mon Mar 2
Full Moon: Mon Mar 9
Last Quarter: Mon Mar 16
New Moon: Tue Mar 24
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.