Patosi, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Patosi, Mississippi : Yazoo County
Issued: 5:17 pm CDT Jun 5, 2020 Latitude: 32.9165186 Longitude: -90.6195392 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
60% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 10% chance of rain on Friday
High: 93°F Low: 75°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 85°F High: 88°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 87°F
Low: 74°F Low: 76°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 68°F Low: 66°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain
-
Current Conditions at
GREENVILLE - (KGLH)
93°
Feels like 102°F
Mostly Clear
as of 4:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 4900ft, Few at 6500ft
Current Conditions at
VICKSBURG - (KTVR)
93°
Feels like 98°F
Clear
as of 4:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 46%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
JACKSON HAWKINS FIELD - (KHKS)
82°
Mostly Cloudy
Thunderstorm In Vicinity Light Rain
as of 5:21 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
Gust: 21 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 5000ft, Scattered at 7000ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
GREENWOOD - (KGWO)
72°
Cloudy
Thunderstorm In Vicinity Heavy Rain Mist
as of 4:57 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3300ft
60% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 100. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 1am, then a chance of showers. Mostly clear, with a low around 75. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers before 7am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 99. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. East northeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. East wind 10 to 20 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Windy, with an east wind 25 to 30 mph becoming south southeast 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly clear, with a low around 68.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 87.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 66.

10% chance of rain Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers. Sunny, with a high near 87.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Patosi, Mississippi
Sunrise: 05:54 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:26 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:37 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:51 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:11 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:13 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:49 PM
Moon Almanac for Patosi, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 232,267 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Patosi:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:18 pm Fri99.9%
High Moon:01:28 am Sat99.8%
Moonset:06:36 am Sat99.5%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.