Ozark, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Ozark
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for Ozark, Alabama : Dale County
Issued: 10:15 pm CDT Aug 18, 2018 Latitude: 31.4590576 Longitude: -85.6404932 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
Low: 73°F High: 87°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 89°F High: 87°F
Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 71°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Ozark, Alabama
Sunrise: 06:11 AM
Sunset: 7:22 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:45 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:47 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:15 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:17 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:44 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:48 PM
Moon Almanac for Ozark, Alabama
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 58%
Moon Age: 8.16 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,884 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ozark:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:12:31 am Sun58.6%
Moonrise:02:29 pm Sun64.2%
High Moon:07:52 pm Sun66.3%
Moonset:01:13 am Mon68.3%
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
First Quarter: Sat Aug 18
Full Moon: Sun Aug 26
Last Quarter: Sun Sep 2
New Moon: Sun Sep 9
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.