your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Utah : Ogden
Weather Forecast for Ogden, Utah:
Issued: 245 PM MST WED DEC 17 2014    Expiration: 600 AM MST THU DEC 18 2014

ThuFriSatSunMonTueWed
Weather Forecast Ogden, Utah Thu, Cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s.Weather Forecast Ogden, Utah Fri, A 20 percent chance of rain and snow in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s.Weather Forecast Ogden, Utah Sat, Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain and snow. Highs in the mid 40s.Weather Forecast Ogden, Utah Sun, Rain likely. Highs in the mid 40s. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of rain 60 percent.Weather Forecast Ogden, Utah Mon, Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Highs around 50.Weather Forecast Ogden, Utah Tue, Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s. Lows in the lower 30s.Weather Forecast Ogden, Utah Wed, Mostly cloudy. Highs around 50.
High: 41°F
Low: 29°F
High: 45°F
Low: 30°F
High: 45°F
Low: 35°F
High: 45°F
Low: 35°F
High: 50°F
Low: 31°F
High: 45°F
Low: 31°F
High: 50°F
CloudyRain
And
Snow
Rain
And
Snow
RainRainPartly
Cloudy
Mostly
Cloudy

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Ogden, Utah: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Ogden, Utah Thu, Cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s.
Thursday...Cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s.


Weather Forecast Ogden, Utah Fri, A 20 percent chance of rain and snow in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s.
Friday...A 20 percent chance of rain and snow in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s.


Weather Forecast Ogden, Utah Sat, Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain and snow. Highs in the mid 40s.
Saturday...Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain and snow. Highs in the mid 40s.


Weather Forecast Ogden, Utah Sun, Rain likely. Highs in the mid 40s. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of rain 60 percent.
Sunday...Rain likely. Highs in the mid 40s. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of rain 60 percent.


Weather Forecast Ogden, Utah Mon, Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Highs around 50.
Monday...Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Highs around 50.


Weather Forecast Ogden, Utah Tue, Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s. Lows in the lower 30s.
Tuesday...Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s. Lows in the lower 30s.


Weather Forecast Ogden, Utah Wed, Mostly cloudy. Highs around 50.
Wednesday...Mostly cloudy. Highs around 50.


utah current wind direction map utah precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Ogden, Utah Overcast 33°F
Overcast
33°F
Humidity: 88%
Wind Speed: SSE 3 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 160
Visibility Miles: 9
Barometer: 30.05 in.
Dewpoint: 30°F
Heat Index: 33°F
Wind Chill: 31°F
Ogden, Utah Weather Radar Image Ogden, Utah Weather Satellite Image
Utah Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Utah Current Temperature Map
Utah Current Wind Speed Map
Utah Temperature Forecast Map
Utah Precipitation Forecast Map
Utah Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 7:15 AM MST Moon Phase:
Waning Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon for Ogden, Ut
Sunrise: 7:46 AM MST
Sunset: 4:59 PM MST
Civil Twilight: 5:30 PM MST
Moonrise: 3:03 AM MST
Moonset: 2:07 PM MST
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Ogden, Utah, United States  Lat: 41.23N, Lon: 111.97W
Wx Zone: UTZ002 ICAO Used: KOGD