your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Indiana : Milltown
Weather Forecast for Milltown, Indiana:
Issued: 627 AM EDT SAT AUG 23 2014    Expiration: 415 PM EDT SAT AUG 23 2014

SatSunMonTueWedThuFri
Weather Forecast Milltown, Indiana Sat, Partly cloudy. South winds up to 5 mph.Weather Forecast Milltown, Indiana Sun, Partly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms. Some thunderstorms May produce heavy rainfall. Highs around 90. West winds up to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.Weather Forecast Milltown, Indiana Mon, Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 90. Northeast winds up to 5 mph.Weather Forecast Milltown, Indiana Tue, Partly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs around 90. Southeast winds up to 5 mph.Weather Forecast Milltown, Indiana Wed, Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s.Weather Forecast Milltown, Indiana Thu, Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Lows in the upper 60s.Weather Forecast Milltown, Indiana Fri, Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s.
High: 90°F
Low: 71°F
High: 90°F
Low: 71°F
High: 90°F
Low: 71°F
High: 89°F
Low: 69°F
High: 89°F
Low: 69°F
High: 85°F
Low: 65°F
Partly
Cloudy
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Milltown, Indiana: 3 Day View   


HEAT ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM EDT MONDAY

Weather Forecast Milltown, Indiana Sat, Partly cloudy. South winds up to 5 mph.
Saturday...Partly cloudy. South winds up to 5 mph.


Weather Forecast Milltown, Indiana Sun, Partly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms. Some thunderstorms May produce heavy rainfall. Highs around 90. West winds up to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.
Sunday...Partly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms. Some thunderstorms May produce heavy rainfall. Highs around 90. West winds up to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.


Weather Forecast Milltown, Indiana Mon, Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 90. Northeast winds up to 5 mph.
Monday...Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 90. Northeast winds up to 5 mph.


Weather Forecast Milltown, Indiana Tue, Partly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs around 90. Southeast winds up to 5 mph.
Tuesday...Partly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs around 90. Southeast winds up to 5 mph.


Weather Forecast Milltown, Indiana Wed, Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s.
Wednesday...Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s.


Weather Forecast Milltown, Indiana Thu, Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Lows in the upper 60s.
Thursday...Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Lows in the upper 60s.


Weather Forecast Milltown, Indiana Fri, Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s.
Friday...Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s.


Weather Forecast Milltown, Indiana Sat, Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s. Highs in the lower 80s.
Saturday...Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s. Highs in the lower 80s.


indiana current wind direction map indiana precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Standiford Field, KY
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Milltown, Indiana Mostly Clear 83°F
Mostly Clear
83°F
Humidity: 72%
Wind Speed: CALM
Wind Dir Deg: N/A
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 30 in.
Dewpoint: 73°F
Heat Index: 89°F
Wind Chill: 83°F
Milltown, Indiana Weather Radar Image Milltown, Indiana Weather Satellite Image
Indiana Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Indiana Current Temperature Map
Indiana Current Wind Speed Map
Indiana Temperature Forecast Map
Indiana Precipitation Forecast Map
Indiana Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 6:38 AM EDT Moon Phase:
Waning Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon for Standiford Field, Ky
Sunrise: 7:06 AM EDT
Sunset: 8:27 PM EDT
Civil Twilight: 8:55 PM EDT
Moonrise: 5:24 AM EDT
Moonset: 7:12 PM EDT
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Milltown, Indiana, United States  Lat: 38.34N, Lon: 86.27W
Wx Zone: INZ084 ICAO Used: KSDF