McNeiders, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for McNeiders
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for McNeiders, Alabama : Marengo County
Issued: 3:34 pm CDT Sep 25, 2018 Latitude: 31.9918186 Longitude: -88.0014005 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
70% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 85°F Low: 71°F High: 84°F High: 81°F High: 86°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 89°F
Low: 70°F Low: 68°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
70% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 1am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms. High near 84. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 70. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 68.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for McNeiders, Alabama
Sunrise: 06:42 AM
Sunset: 6:45 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:18 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:09 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:50 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:38 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:21 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:06 PM
Moon Almanac for McNeiders, Alabama
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 15.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,531 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
McNeiders:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:07:28 pm Tue99.2%
High Moon:01:41 am Wed98.7%
Moonset:08:00 am Wed98.0%
New Moon: Sun Sep 9
First Quarter: Sun Sep 16
Full Moon: Mon Sep 24
Last Quarter: Tue Oct 2
New Moon: Mon Oct 8
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.