Mabson, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Mabson
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for Mabson, Alabama : Dale County
Issued: 1:18 pm CDT Jul 18, 2018 Latitude: 31.4682243 Longitude: -85.5629929 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
60% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 91°F Low: 74°F High: 92°F High: 91°F High: 94°F High: 93°F High: 94°F High: 94°F
Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
60% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. West southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 102. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a slight chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a slight chance of rain after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 94.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of rain before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Mabson, Alabama
Sunrise: 05:50 AM
Sunset: 7:47 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:23 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:14 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:50 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:47 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:15 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:22 PM
Moon Almanac for Mabson, Alabama
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 39%
Moon Age: 6.33 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 234,812 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Mabson:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:06:00 pm Wed40.3%
Moonset:12:05 am Thu43.0%
Moonrise:12:50 pm Thu48.7%
First Quarter:02:52 pm Thu49.6%
High Moon:06:48 pm Thu51.3%
Moonset:12:40 am Fri53.9%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.