Mabel, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Mabel
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Mabel, Florida : Sumter County
Issued: 7:42 am EDT Jun 17, 2019 Latitude: 28.5794414 Longitude: -81.9770245 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 88°F Low: 71°F High: 86°F High: 88°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 93°F High: 93°F
Low: 72°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Heat index values as high as 98. Southeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 8pm and 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Light southeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 2pm, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Scattered showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. West wind 5 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. West southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 73.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Mabel, Florida
Sunrise: 06:30 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:03 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:55 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:31 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:27 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:56 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:02 PM
Moon Almanac for Mabel, Florida
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 15.0 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,655 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Mabel:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:56 pm Mon99.5%
High Moon:02:15 am Tue99.1%
Moonset:07:34 am Tue98.7%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.