Ridgeland, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Ridgeland, Mississippi : Lafayette County
Issued: 4:38 am CDT Apr 9, 2020 Latitude: 34.3264959 Longitude: -89.5236929 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday 20% chance of rain on Saturday 90% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday
Low: 63°F High: 70°F High: 61°F High: 68°F High: 73°F High: 64°F High: 60°F High: 64°F
Low: 42°F Low: 40°F Low: 54°F Low: 50°F Low: 42°F Low: 38°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Rain Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
TUPELO - (KTUP)
63°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 4:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3500ft, Broken at 4600ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
OLIVE BRANCH AIRPRT - (KOLV)
59°
Mostly Clear
as of 5:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
18 MPH
Gust: 25 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
TUNICA - (KUTA)
59°
Clear
as of 5:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 67%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
Gust: 25 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MEMPHIS - (KMEM)
61°
Clear
as of 4:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
Gust: 21 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
50% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 63. North northwest wind around 10 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7am. Sunny, with a high near 70. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 61. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

20% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 68. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms. Low around 54. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

90% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms. High near 73. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Ridgeland, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:33 AM
Sunset: 7:25 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:08 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:51 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:38 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:21 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:07 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:52 PM
Moon Almanac for Ridgeland, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 97%
Moon Age: 16.3 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,303 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ridgeland:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:07:50 am Thu97.1%
Moonrise:09:33 pm Thu94.3%
High Moon:03:05 am Fri92.9%
Moonset:08:31 am Fri91.5%
New Moon: Tue Mar 24
First Quarter: Wed Apr 1
Full Moon: Tue Apr 7
Last Quarter: Tue Apr 14
New Moon: Wed Apr 22
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.