Nashville, Tennessee Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Tennessee by name.
Weather Forecast for Nashville, Tennessee : Davidson County
Issued: 10:36 am CDT Aug 19, 2019 Latitude: 36.1658899 Longitude: -86.7844432 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Today 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 94°F Low: 75°F High: 96°F High: 95°F High: 92°F High: 87°F High: 89°F High: 90°F
Low: 75°F Low: 72°F Low: 71°F Low: 69°F Low: 69°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
20% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 101. South southwest wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 103. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. South wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Nashville, Tennessee
Sunrise: 06:09 AM
Sunset: 7:33 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:42 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:00 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:09 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:32 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:35 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:06 PM
Moon Almanac for Nashville, Tennessee
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 85%
Moon Age: 18.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,110 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Nashville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:00 pm Mon82.2%
High Moon:04:16 am Tue80.3%
Moonset:10:39 am Tue78.2%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.