Millersburg, Indiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Millersburg
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Indiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Millersburg, Indiana : Warrick County
Issued: 4:16 am CST Dec 13, 2019 Latitude: 38.0978226 Longitude: -87.3997338 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
20% chance of rain on Today 30% chance of rain on Tonight 30% chance of rain on Saturday 30% chance of rain on Sunday 70% chance of rain & snow on Monday Partly Sunny on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday
High: 48°F Low: 39°F High: 45°F High: 37°F High: 48°F High: 37°F High: 33°F High: 43°F
Low: 26°F Low: 32°F Low: 28°F Low: 18°F Low: 24°F  
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain & Snow Partly Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
EVANSVILLE - (KEVV)
36°
Cloudy
as of 4:54 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 27°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3000ft
Current Conditions at
HENDERSON CITY - (KEHR)
Cloudy
as of 4:56 AM CST
Wind Data
Calm
Current Conditions at
OWENSBORO - (KOWB)
37°
Cloudy
as of 4:56 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 80%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3600ft
Current Conditions at
HUNTINGBURG - (KHNB)
37°
Cloudy
as of 5:56 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 28°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3600ft
20% chance of rain Today Today... A 20 percent chance of rain after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph.

30% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 3am. Patchy fog between 4am and 5am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 39. Calm wind.

30% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before noon. Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.

30% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Calm wind.

70% chance of rain & snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

70% chance of rain & snow Monday Monday... Rain and snow likely, becoming all rain after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

20% chance of rain & snow Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of rain before 11pm, then a chance of rain and snow between 11pm and 3am, then a slight chance of snow after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Partly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Northwest wind around 9 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 3 to 5 mph.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Millersburg, Indiana
Sunrise: 06:57 AM
Sunset: 4:30 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:28 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:00 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:55 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:33 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:23 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:05 PM
Moon Almanac for Millersburg, Indiana
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 16.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 235,567 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Millersburg:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:16 am Fri97.9%
Moonrise:06:03 pm Fri96.4%
High Moon:01:39 am Sat95.0%
Moonset:09:13 am Sat93.4%
New Moon: Tue Nov 26
First Quarter: Wed Dec 4
Full Moon: Thu Dec 12
Last Quarter: Wed Dec 18
New Moon: Thu Dec 26
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.