Lafayette, Minnesota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Minnesota by name.
Weather Forecast for Lafayette, Minnesota : Nicollet County
Issued: 6:15 pm CDT May 26, 2019 Latitude: 44.4466306 Longitude: -94.3952541 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
80% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 100% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
Low: 57°F High: 60°F High: 63°F High: 67°F High: 71°F High: 73°F High: 71°F High: 69°F
Low: 49°F Low: 54°F Low: 51°F Low: 52°F Low: 54°F Low: 51°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
80% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 4am. Low around 57. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

100% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly before 3pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 60. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 49. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 63. East northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 54. East northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Northeast wind around 10 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. East southeast wind around 10 mph.

Sun Almanac for Lafayette, Minnesota
Sunrise: 05:40 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:05 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:25 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:19 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:10 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:24 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:05 PM
Moon Almanac for Lafayette, Minnesota
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 47%
Moon Age: 22.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,906 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Lafayette:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:45 am Mon44.4%
High Moon:08:11 am Mon42.2%
Moonset:01:45 pm Mon40.1%
New Moon: Sat May 4
First Quarter: Sat May 11
Full Moon: Sat May 18
Last Quarter: Sun May 26
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.