Kries, Tennessee Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Tennessee by name.
Weather Forecast for Kries, Tennessee : Roane County
Issued: 2:45 am EDT Aug 20, 2019 Latitude: 35.9292429 Longitude: -84.4407639 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 93°F Low: 71°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 86°F High: 86°F
Low: 71°F Low: 70°F Low: 68°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
20% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 97. Calm wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 7pm and 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Heat index values as high as 95. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8am, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Kries, Tennessee
Sunrise: 07:00 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:33 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:49 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:01 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:21 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:28 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:55 PM
Moon Almanac for Kries, Tennessee
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 80%
Moon Age: 19.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,897 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Kries:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:11:29 am Tue77.9%
Moonrise:11:19 pm Tue73.8%
High Moon:05:49 am Wed71.5%
Moonset:12:26 pm Wed69.0%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.