Juneau, Wisconsin Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Juneau
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Wisconsin by name.
Weather Forecast for Juneau, Wisconsin : Dodge County
Issued: 1:24 pm CDT Aug 5, 2020 Latitude: 43.4055504 Longitude: -88.7051037 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon Cloudy on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 74°F Low: 55°F High: 77°F High: 81°F High: 82°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 84°F
Low: 56°F Low: 60°F Low: 67°F Low: 68°F Low: 64°F  
Partly Sunny Cloudy Mostly Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
JUNEAU - (KUNU)
72°
Partly Cloudy
as of 1:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 53%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.12 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4800ft
Current Conditions at
WATERTOWN - (KRYV)
73°
Partly Cloudy
as of 1:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 53%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.10 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4100ft, Scattered at 6500ft, Scattered at 8000ft
Current Conditions at
FOND DU LAC - (KFLD)
72°
Clear
as of 1:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 46%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.11 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WEST BEND - (KETB)
72°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 1:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 49%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.10 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4500ft, Broken at 5000ft, Broken at 6500ft
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Partly sunny, with a high near 74. West wind around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 81. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 60. South wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. South wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly clear, with a low around 64.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Juneau, Wisconsin
Sunrise: 05:50 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:18 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:44 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:38 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:23 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:54 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:08 PM
Moon Almanac for Juneau, Wisconsin
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 95%
Moon Age: 16.8 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,178 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Juneau:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:42 pm Wed94.2%
High Moon:03:07 am Thu93.1%
Moonset:08:41 am Thu91.9%
New Moon: Mon Jul 20
First Quarter: Mon Jul 27
Full Moon: Mon Aug 3
Last Quarter: Tue Aug 11
New Moon: Tue Aug 18
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.