Hollywood, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Hollywood
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Hollywood, Mississippi : Tunica County
Issued: 9:01 pm CST Feb 16, 2020 Latitude: 34.7453777 Longitude: -90.3581544 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Washington's Birthday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Washington's Birthday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Cloudy on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Increasing Clouds on Saturday 40% chance of rain on Sunday
Low: 48°F High: 59°F High: 58°F High: 48°F High: 43°F High: 45°F High: 51°F High: 53°F
Low: 54°F Low: 39°F Low: 35°F Low: 28°F Low: 33°F Low: 39°F  
Mostly Cloudy Rain Thunderstorms Cloudy Mostly Sunny Sunny Increasing Clouds Rain
-
Current Conditions at
WEST MEMPHIS MUNI - (KAWM)
48°
Clear
as of 10:53 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MEMPHIS - (KMEM)
46°
Partly Cloudy
as of 10:54 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2200ft
Current Conditions at
OLIVE BRANCH AIRPRT - (KOLV)
46°
Partly Cloudy
as of 10:55 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4600ft, Scattered at 5000ft
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of rain Washington's Birthday Washington's Birthday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 59. South wind 5 to 15 mph.

90% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of rain, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after midnight. Low around 54. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. North wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 39. North northeast wind around 15 mph.

Cloudy on Wednesday Wednesday... Cloudy, with a high near 48. Northeast wind around 15 mph.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 35. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 43. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.

Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Clear, with a low around 28.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 45.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 33.

Increasing Clouds on Saturday Saturday... Increasing clouds, with a high near 51.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Increasing clouds, with a low around 39.

40% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 53.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Hollywood, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:45 AM
Sunset: 5:46 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:19 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:11 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:50 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:41 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:21 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:10 PM
Moon Almanac for Hollywood, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 36%
Moon Age: 23.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 234,048 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hollywood:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:15 am Mon35.3%
High Moon:07:24 am Mon33.2%
Moonset:12:30 pm Mon31.1%
New Moon: Fri Jan 24
First Quarter: Sat Feb 1
Full Moon: Sun Feb 9
Last Quarter: Sat Feb 15
New Moon: Sun Feb 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.