Harlingen, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Harlingen, Texas : Cameron County
Issued: 6:18 pm CDT Mar 31, 2020 Latitude: 26.1906306 Longitude: -97.6961026 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Cloudy on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Mostly Cloudy on Thursday 40% chance of  on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday
Low: 65°F High: 84°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 86°F High: 89°F High: 92°F High: 94°F
Low: 70°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 75°F  
Cloudy Mostly Sunny Mostly Cloudy Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
HARLINGEN - (KHRL)
81°
Clear
as of 5:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 47%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
Gust: 23 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PORT ISABEL - (KPIL)
77°
Clear
as of 5:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
18 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BROWNSVILLE - (KBRO)
81°
Clear
as of 5:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 47%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
18 MPH
Gust: 23 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. East northeast wind 11 to 16 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Light northeast wind becoming east southeast 11 to 16 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Southeast wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Thursday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. South southeast wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southeast wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

40% chance of  Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Southeast wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southeast wind 6 to 14 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. East southeast wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. East wind 6 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Southeast wind 6 to 14 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. East southeast wind 8 to 14 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 75.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Harlingen, Texas
Sunrise: 07:22 AM
Sunset: 7:47 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:59 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:11 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:32 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:38 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:04 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:05 PM
Moon Almanac for Harlingen, Texas
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 45%
Moon Age: 6.94 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,449 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Harlingen:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:07:21 pm Tue45.2%
Moonset:02:26 am Wed48.3%
First Quarter:05:20 am Wed49.6%
Moonrise:01:11 pm Wed53.0%
High Moon:08:16 pm Wed56.2%
Moonset:03:20 am Thu59.3%
New Moon: Tue Mar 24
First Quarter: Wed Apr 1
Full Moon: Tue Apr 7
Last Quarter: Tue Apr 14
New Moon: Wed Apr 22
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.