Glover, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Glover, Mississippi : DeSoto County
Issued: 3:12 am CDT Apr 4, 2020 Latitude: 34.9325959 Longitude: -90.1800944 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Cloudy on Today 30% chance of rain on Tonight 20% chance of  on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of  on Friday
High: 70°F Low: 53°F High: 72°F High: 77°F High: 78°F High: 83°F High: 71°F High: 63°F
Low: 58°F Low: 63°F Low: 66°F Low: 59°F Low: 47°F  
Cloudy Rain Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MEMPHIS - (KMEM)
55°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 10000ft, Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
WEST MEMPHIS MUNI - (KAWM)
57°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 6 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 4900ft
Current Conditions at
TUNICA - (KUTA)
Clear
as of 7:35 AM CDST
Wind Data
Calm
Current Conditions at
OLIVE BRANCH AIRPRT - (KOLV)
55°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:50 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 10000ft, Broken at 25000ft
Cloudy on Today Today... Cloudy, with a high near 70. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly between 10pm and 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 53. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. North northeast wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. North wind around 5 mph becoming east after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Southwest wind around 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 71.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.

50% chance of  Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Glover, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:42 AM
Sunset: 7:25 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:17 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:50 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:47 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:20 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:16 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:51 PM
Moon Almanac for Glover, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 82%
Moon Age: 10.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,830 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Glover:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:35 pm Sat84.4%
High Moon:10:35 pm Sat86.8%
Moonset:05:26 am Sun89.1%
New Moon: Tue Mar 24
First Quarter: Wed Apr 1
Full Moon: Tue Apr 7
Last Quarter: Tue Apr 14
New Moon: Wed Apr 22
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.