Floridatown, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Floridatown, Florida : Santa Rosa County
Issued: 3:57 am CDT Jun 5, 2020 Latitude: 30.5813052 Longitude: -87.1546917 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 88°F Low: 72°F High: 86°F High: 82°F High: 84°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 85°F
Low: 73°F Low: 75°F Low: 76°F Low: 75°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 5 mph becoming east after midnight.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 73. Breezy, with an east wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 82. Breezy, with an east wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 75. Breezy, with a southeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.

Sun Almanac for Floridatown, Florida
Sunrise: 05:46 AM
Sunset: 7:49 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:18 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:16 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:45 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:49 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:09 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:25 PM
Moon Almanac for Floridatown, Florida
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.3 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 230,901 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Floridatown:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:05:36 am Fri99.8%
Full Moon:02:12 pm Fri100.0%
Moonrise:07:58 pm Fri99.9%
High Moon:01:14 am Sat99.8%
Moonset:06:27 am Sat99.5%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.