Florahome, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Florahome
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Florahome, Florida : Putnam County
Issued: 8:20 pm EDT May 28, 2020 Latitude: 29.7327446 Longitude: -81.8834269 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday
Low: 70°F High: 89°F High: 88°F High: 90°F High: 86°F High: 84°F High: 87°F High: 91°F
Low: 69°F Low: 69°F Low: 69°F Low: 67°F Low: 63°F Low: 65°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
GAINESVILLE - (KGNV)
72°
Mostly Cloudy
Rain Mist
as of 7:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 10000ft, Broken at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSONVILLE CECIL FLD - (KVQQ)
73°
Clear
as of 7:50 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
JACKSONVILLE NAS - (KNIP)
75°
Cloudy
as of 7:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1000ft, Broken at 11000ft, Solid Overcast at 22000ft
Current Conditions at
ST AUGUSTINE - (KSGJ)
72°
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 7:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 7500ft, Solid Overcast at 9500ft
20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. High near 89. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am. Low around 69. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. High near 88. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Low around 69. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Breezy.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 63.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 87.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 65.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 91.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Florahome, Florida
Sunrise: 06:28 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:02 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:48 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:29 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:21 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:55 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:55 PM
Moon Almanac for Florahome, Florida
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 38%
Moon Age: 6.21 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 230,044 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Florahome:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:01:39 am Fri39.8%
Moonrise:12:50 pm Fri45.0%
High Moon:07:38 pm Fri48.2%
First Quarter:11:29 pm Fri50.0%
Moonset:02:19 am Sat51.3%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.