Ferris, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Ferris, Illinois : Hancock County
Issued: 6:30 am CDT May 26, 2019 Latitude: 40.4689327 Longitude: -91.1704225 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Partly Sunny on Wednesday Partly Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 78°F Low: 65°F High: 81°F High: 82°F High: 78°F High: 72°F High: 77°F High: 77°F
Low: 66°F Low: 65°F Low: 57°F Low: 56°F Low: 60°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 10am, then scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 10am and 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Southwest wind around 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Partly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 78.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57.

Partly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Partly sunny, with a high near 72.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 77.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Ferris, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:40 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:08 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:56 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:27 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:36 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:42 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:22 PM
Moon Almanac for Ferris, Illinois
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 51%
Moon Age: 22.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,979 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ferris:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Last Quarter:11:33 am Sun50.4%
Moonset:12:39 pm Sun50.0%
Moonrise:02:26 am Mon44.5%
High Moon:07:58 am Mon42.3%
Moonset:01:37 pm Mon40.1%
New Moon: Sat May 4
First Quarter: Sat May 11
Full Moon: Sat May 18
Last Quarter: Sun May 26
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.