Engelberg, Arkansas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Engelberg
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Arkansas by name.
Weather Forecast for Engelberg, Arkansas : Randolph County
Issued: 1:37 pm CDT Jun 2, 2020 Latitude: 36.3378426 Longitude: -90.9092876 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Sunny on This Afternoon Mostly Clear on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Sunny on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 87°F Low: 68°F High: 87°F High: 89°F High: 90°F High: 89°F High: 88°F High: 86°F
Low: 69°F Low: 71°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F Low: 69°F  
Sunny Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
WALNUT RIDGE - (KARG)
84°
Clear
as of 12:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 39%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
POPLAR BLUFF - (KPOF)
84°
Clear
as of 12:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 42%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BLYTHEVILLE - (KHKA)
84°
Clear
as of 12:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 30%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.11 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Sunny, with a high near 87. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 68. South southwest wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. South southwest wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 89. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 69.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Engelberg, Arkansas
Sunrise: 05:47 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:17 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:47 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:40 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:24 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:59 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:05 PM
Moon Almanac for Engelberg, Arkansas
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 88%
Moon Age: 11.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,300 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Engelberg:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:04:54 pm Tue88.4%
High Moon:10:40 pm Tue90.2%
Moonset:04:18 am Wed91.8%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.