Ellendale, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Ellendale, Virginia : Smyth County
Issued: 1:01 pm EST Feb 28, 2021 Latitude: 36.9165043 Longitude: -81.5698372 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
30% chance of  on This Afternoon 70% chance of rain on Tonight 80% chance of rain on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday 40% chance of rain on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Partly Sunny on Friday Partly Sunny on Saturday
High: 68°F Low: 48°F High: 45 °F High: 51°F High: 52°F High: 56°F High: 52°F High: 49°F
Low: 27°F Low: 34°F Low: 35°F Low: 37°F Low: 36°F  
Partly Sunny Rain Rain Mostly Sunny Rain Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MARION/WYTHEVILLE - (KMKJ)
68°
Clear
as of 1:55 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 68%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
TAZEWELL CTY A/P - (KJFZ)
63°
Cloudy
as of 1:55 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
18 MPH
Gust: 30 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2800ft, Scattered at 3500ft, Solid Overcast at 8500ft
Current Conditions at
ABINGDON - (KVJI)
66°
Partly Cloudy
as of 1:55 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 68%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
Gust: 17 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5000ft, Scattered at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
BLUEFIELD - (KBLF)
64°
Partly Cloudy
as of 1:52 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 63%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 28 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 5000ft, Scattered at 9500ft
30% chance of  This Afternoon This Afternoon... Occasional drizzle with a chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

70% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Showers likely, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

80% chance of rain Monday Monday... Showers, mainly before 10am. Temperature falling to around 45 by 5pm. Northwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. North wind around 7 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.

60% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Rain likely, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of rain before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.

Partly Sunny on Friday Friday... Partly sunny, with a high near 52.

30% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Partly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Partly sunny, with a high near 49.

Sun Almanac for Ellendale, Virginia
Sunrise: 06:58 AM
Sunset: 6:20 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:32 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:46 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:02 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:16 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:32 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:46 PM
Moon Almanac for Ellendale, Virginia
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 97%
Moon Age: 16.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,255 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ellendale:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:02 pm Sun96.1%
High Moon:02:23 am Mon94.8%
Moonset:08:34 am Mon93.3%
New Moon: Thu Feb 11
First Quarter: Fri Feb 19
Full Moon: Sat Feb 27
Last Quarter: Fri Mar 5
New Moon: Sat Mar 13
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.